Two (2) Stinger SPV70's

Participant count
  • Participant list

mendon mafia
10+ year member

`94 caprice, 15" Fi BTL
Item(s) for Sale: two stinger spv 70's

Item(s) Description/Condition: used lightly for about 3 years and kept charged for the first 2 years. one has a piece missing where the handle connects but its only cosmetic, the handles still work and the main case is totally fine. comes with steel trays and terminals and bolts (terminals have been modified to fit buss bars but still work and i have one set of new terminals that will be included. Currently resting at 12.3V but they havent been on a charger in ~6 months, and the car hasn't been ran in months before last night. i have used my system with the car off for a few hours in the 6 month period of not charging so my guess is they should rest a bit higher than what they are at now. Just threw them on the charger tonight. Will get updated resting voltage in a couple days after removed from charger and let to rest. I love these batteries but i need to sell them since my car will be in a garage for the next 5 years when i am going to grad school and I will not be able to keep them charged. I am giving one of my 3 to my dad for his plow truck but I will be buying 3 more of these once i graduate to put back in my car. there Good for 2k+ each. I had 3 and a rewound 200 amp alt running +7kw at .5 ohm with minimal drop. drop was mostly mostly due to my weak/cheap rewound stock alt but even still never dropped below 13.x until i blew a diode in the alt.

Price:125+ship each, possibly trades for a 4 channel, 1/0 ofc, 8ga ofc, and 12ga ofc wiring, 2ohm UFO loaded btl motor and 2 ohm 15" loaded btl recones for UFO style mags. i am willing to add cash for select items of course.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Will try to ship USPS if they will fit in the flat rate box, otherwise however buyer prefers.

Item Pictures: Updated Pics tomorrow.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.