Two 18s, 300 amp alt, 2 batts, big 3, REBUILD!

Hey so i got a 97 grand marquis and i found out the hard way that the tank is right under the trunk.

how did you still make your amp and (capacitors??) secure? where did you screw it down to or what?

I mounted my amps on a piece of mdf and then used velcro to secure that to the carpet. It doesn't move around at all so it worked out pretty well. You can get velcro strips at home depot for a few bucks.

just got the new equipment im gonna be running this summer

Crunch GP3000

3 Fi SSD 15s

~10.5ft3 33-37hz

if anyones got any ideas or designs for a triple 15" enclosure fill me in

IMG00211-20100510-1346.jpg

all sound deadoned ...the 15s will fit nicely right theerrrr

IMG00212-20100510-1347.jpg

the c&d ill be putting in

IMG00209-20100510-1345.jpg

painted the inside of the trunk...what wasnt coverd in sound deadoning... for two reasons 1. distracts the eye fromt he eyes sore of foam and baremetal and 2. when all the leds are installed in trunk...the stuff i dont want to see is already painted flat black

more to come...

well i bought 75sq ft thinkin it would be more then enough for the whole trunk...however after 75 you see how much left i need for the lid so it will be finished today as well...bout to make a little progress on my vehicle if i can get some of these customers cars out of the way.

as far as the rv roof repair...i like it...i can tell a reduction in road noise as well as some vibrations being reduced completely...this is the 3rd car i believe i ve used it on

i like what i got...and INKFX thats the 3rd time you questioned or dissed something in my car...idk if someone pissed in your cheerios or just hatin on what I GOT...but you continuously do that **** when your running what? 2 15z on a 1200 watt amp?!?! lemme guess you ve got some led tire stems n hubcap spinners too ...This is my thread dont diss what i got or what i choose to use for whatever reason. before you come at me like that i just say GET ON MY LEVEL HO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.