Two 12's or four 10's...decisions, decisions...

Have you thought about ditching the RE and going with two SQ HDS212? It'd be around $200 for Two

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Have you thought about ditching the RE and going with two SQ HDS212? It'd be around $200 for Two
I had looked at those but if I went with two I would probably go with the 15's. Do you have any experience with that line from SQ? I have no problem taking the RE out. I'm not overly impressed with it but I haven't given it a fair chance using a prebuilt box.

I had looked at those but if I went with two I would probably go with the 15's. Do you have any experience with that line from SQ? I have no problem taking the RE out. I'm not overly impressed with it but I haven't given it a fair chance using a prebuilt box.
I don't yet I have heard a lot of good things though. I have a HDS215 in the mail should be here Tuesday

I don't yet I have heard a lot of good things though. I have a HDS215 in the mail should be here Tuesday
Looking at their site I don't see any box sizes for sealed enclosures. Do they not recommend sealed enclosures for their subs?

[quote name='lowcel']Looking at their site I don't see any box sizes for sealed enclosures. Do they not recommend sealed enclosures for their subs?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure I had @CSCStang build me a box. Super affordable and really cool guy. He has more experience with SQ

[quote name='dev199505']I'm not sure I had @CSCStang build me a box. Super affordable and really cool guy. He has more experience with SQ

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

From what I've read that is the best option. I just figure that shipping would be so high to WV that it would make it way too expensive.

From what I've read that is the best option. I just figure that shipping would be so high to WV that it would make it way too expensive.
Always worth asking lol I know for me (I live in CA so shipping wasn't bad) for a box for an HDS215 was $160 shipped and it was a big box weighs about 60lbs

Always worth asking lol I know for me (I live in CA so shipping wasn't bad) for a box for an HDS215 was $160 shipped and it was a big box weighs about 60lbs
I sent him a price request earlier. Maybe I'll be surprised.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.