two 12's and a 15, with custom enclosure.

K1NGK0NG

JoMO
Right now I have 2 kenwood 12's (KFC-W3012) powered by a 500w alpine amp. I'm wanting to get a 15, because I drive a 00' lesabre and have a ton of space in the trunk. Bad thing is that kenwood doesn't make 15's so does anyone know a 15 that would sound good with them and what amp should I get to power it?

hmmm. I was thinking about that but those kenwoods hit so hard as it is. I might just get two more. I got so much space it's not funny. Definitely getting a different amp though.

Budgets not a problem, car's paid off and I'm about to leave for the air force so I'll have lots of money with nothing to do with. I was surprised by the kenwoods to be honest. Better then most of the 12's I've heard in other systems

Budgets not a problem, car's paid off and I'm about to leave for the air force so I'll have lots of money with nothing to do with. I was surprised by the kenwoods to be honest. Better then most of the 12's I've heard in other systems
you've never heard a real system before.

I'll have to check it out. This is my first system, but my uncle does a lot of work with subs. He's got 6 12's in the back of his trailblazer, don't remember the brand. I want to say memphis, but idk.

Those kenwoods are atrocious. I am fully confident that if you go and get 1 12" Fi BTL, it will be louder than 4 of those kenwoods you have now. I know a few guys over 140 with BTLs and you'll struggle to get to 140 with those kenwoods. They just aren't made to make serious amounts of sound pressure.

ahaha...kenwood...hardest hitting...In the same sentence:hilariou://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif:hilariou://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.