SOLD Two 12" custom TC/Eclipse SW9122 subwoofers, Audiopipe AP30001D & large ported box

Wingman0121
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale: Two dual 2-ohm 12" TC Sounds/Eclipse SW9122 subwoofers with QCA, Audiopipe AP30001D(AP-30001D) and a slot ported box

Item(s) Description/Condition: All are near-mint and works great, I took them out before this winter because it gets so cold here that I can't even enjoy it. The subwoofers were rebuilt using TC Sounds parts from RU, it has a SINGLE stiff spider, dual 2 ohm coils, tall rubber surrounds, honeycomb cone and comes with an extra set of rubber gaskets. The amp have some blemishes on the feet from mounting screws but it is otherwise pristine, you can have that extra short piece of 1/0 gauge wire. The box has been stuffed with poly-fill material and 12-gauge internal wires. The carpet on it has some marks but no parts are ripped off or anything.

Price: $580 for all PICKUP ONLY. No trades. No shipping because I'm seriously just that busy with work.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Selling them because I really don't have time for car audio right now, will restart in spring. The subs' coil handles the power just fine but the Audiopipe can overload the suspension on the subs in my box(full 3+ inches haha) so it is best to make a better-suited box if you plan on pouring the power.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

Price: $580 for all PICKUP ONLY. No trades. No shipping because I'm seriously just that busy with work.

It's pick up only?

really..?

nice woofers. bet they sound reallly nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

[/QUOTE]

how much for just the subs if possible?
$300 for both subs but you'll have to drive here to get it. Didn't ya want these before? Come get it homie... I'm leaving to Texas this Friday for a week though so I won't be around for a bit.

Box stuffing lowers the tuning by "increasing" the internal volume by 10~15%, it made my subs less peaky(so a wee bit less SPL) but it hits the lower notes much better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.