Two 12" BTL's or one 15" LMS-5400?

)
Dan, grow up, if you want 4HP Neo driver it’s done as promised. Lets stop with the cheap shots and the roomers.

snoopdan_neo.jpg
If thats my Neo Driver that I just paid for in your picture, then what is this sitting on my desk that's wired incorrectly and not functioning??? As you can see in the pic below, i have the ohm meter attached to opposite coil positive and negatives, and it only reads 3.2 ohms.... if I hook up the ohm beter between the positive terminals it is a dead short, also it is a dead short when i put an ohm meter up to the negative terminals.

messedupsub.jpg

But besides the driver being screwed up that I just bought from you, The driver in your picture surely doesnt look like the one I just paid TC Sounds for.....I paid for the workxaudio driver that you, I and Thilo all agreed on, and I consequently paid my hard earned dollar for. I surely hope this is a big mistake on TC sounds part, otherwise things will get nasty..... I promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I await your message to me in PM or a phone call to rectifify this ASAP, or i'll be happy to call Thilo on his personal cell phone in the morning to discuss this.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif im still waiting on my PM or phone call //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

so let put things clearer...Kyle is a worker at tc sound or hes the owner? and who is thilo?
i'll help you out with this one,

Thilo Stompler is the owner of TC Sounds, .....no ones real sure WHAT kyle does, other than post goofy stuff on car audio fourms and not return emails to customers. Tino is actually one of the people who builds the subs, NOT kyle.

Anyways, I found out that the sub they sent me is old stock and not the sub I paid for custom to be built (which is the Workxaudio sub that Kyle was kind enough to remind everyone that I paid for). You can clearly tell that it wasnt made recently, from all the dust and metal shavings all over the magnet, as well as major scrapes and bumps. Clearly this isnt a new sub, **WHICH I PAID FOR**

I hope this is just a misplaced sub incident, but somehow I doubt it.

Anyways, maybe TC will be honorable and own up to the mistake...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

i'll help you out with this one,
Thilo Stompler is the owner of TC Sounds, .....no ones real sure WHAT kyle does, other than post goofy stuff on car audio fourms and not return emails to customers. Tino is actually one of the people who builds the subs, NOT kyle.

Anyways, I found out that the sub they sent me is old stock and not the sub I paid for custom to be built (which is the Workxaudio sub that Kyle was kind enough to remind everyone that I paid for). You can clearly tell that it wasnt made recently, from all the dust and metal shavings all over the magnet, as well as major scrapes and bumps. Clearly this isnt a new sub, **WHICH I PAID FOR**

I hope this is just a misplaced sub incident, but somehow I doubt it.

Anyways, maybe TC will be honorable and own up to the mistake...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

well that lightened up things!

thx

but ****...thats sad:crap:

hope theyll cooperate and send u the real one that u should be owning at the very moment...!!

wuts so special about this sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.