Two 12" BTL's or one 15" LMS-5400?

remotia never responded to my pm's or when i emailed the site and got nothing...i took my business some where else...hope you see this;)

You know whats interesting?

It's interesting how I am the go to guy on 3 different forums when it comes to advice on what people should run and what fits their needs. (2 of which arent car audio forums.)

It's interesting how easy it is for a company to be tarnished by an employee who doesnt have any self control. For example Overpeck from the now defunct audiomobile...I loved the product but hated the imbecile who posted on the forums hence why to this day i have NEVER recommended that product to anyone!

It's interesting how a small amount bad publicity, then the subsequent word of mouth, sent audiomobile down the tubes in bankruptcy....

Remotia you are treading on VERY thin ice, I suggest you keep your replies civil and more importantly PROFESSIONAL. You wouldn't see Polecat making comments like that if someone were disagreeing with his opinion.

Next time before making a post I suggest you think:

1. "What would polecat say?"

2. "What would happin if Thilo were over my shoulder reading this post?"

ps - do a google image search for XMX, and then a web search and read up, you have to admit its impressive!

Next time before making a post I suggest you think:1. "What would polecat say?"

Haha, that's awesome. Polecat almost makes me want to own kicker equiptment. I have seriously thought about buying a kicker amp just because of his personality and the way he represents the company.

Dude, TC is all about professionalism.
That's why Kyle will not shut up.

But I'm sure Thilo will send him back to the corner any minute now.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Neil
386410a~Businessman-Sitting-in-Corner-with-Dunce-Hat-Posters.jpg

Yeah, sorry about causing a big arguement...in the end I think I'm just going to go with the Massive Audio CW 12's. I ran into some financial problems, and am a bit short on money.

Yeah, sorry about causing a big arguement...in the end I think I'm just going to go with the Massive Audio CW 12's. I ran into some financial problems, and am a bit short on money.
It's not your fault man.

I just don't understand why when someone asks a question about TC Sounds it turns into a whole big argument. Not sometimes..but all the time. Wait til the thing comes out..if it's not what it was said to be..THEN talk all the trash you want. But come on guys..he just wanted some answers not a huge argument that he feels he caused.

Now..95zj..if you want sq I wouldn't recommend the BTLs. People with the Q series seemed to be pleased, yet I've heard a couple people weren't too happy with them for sq either. I've never heard them..but I haven't heard one complaint about the Stereo Integrity Magnum's. 1 15 should suit your sq (with authority) needs.

TC-3000 is very similar to my Uberwoofer (according to Remotia)..which I would highly recommend for sq. I have my Uberwoofer (custom 3hp driver) in 3.5 cubes sealed off 1000 watts and it sounds amazing..has a little exagerrated low end..but if you're like me, that's ok.

Hope this helped

I think I read here that a couple people weren't satisfied on the low end..and that they were disappointed with the overall sq? Maybe wrong box?

Almost certainly enclosure related; there are several who have complimented the low end on the Q series. Furthermore, JimJ did the sq listening portion of the Great 12 Challenge and seemed impressed with the low end; that's an ear you can trust.

Unlike the RL-p, it had much better low end extension, and you could tell it was really reaching down into those low notes to fill out the music.
Neil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.