Two 12 inch kicker cvrs to a 4 channel 1100w renegade amp

Beema

I cant get the wiring right i am switching from a mono amp to a 4 channnel so im thinking maybe i got lucky and my subs were already wired the right way for a mono amp but now there not setup for the new 4 channel. Any help is awesome my head hurts

So your trying to hook up your 2 CVR's to a 4 channel amp correct? Why if you don't mind me asking? Does the 4 channel have more power bridged?

I had a 800w mono hooked to them and they worked great and i went out yesterday thinking i was mr handyman and bought a 4 channel amp to replace my stock amp for the inside speakers when i saw the size of the wire harness hooked up to the stock amp i figured id replace the 800w mono with the 1100w 4 channel until i have the money to pay someone to wire it to replace my stock amp. My brain being so basic in this category i figured 1100w amp is gonna pound my subs more than a 800w and i mine as well use it

ohh god, Put the monoblock back on your subs, have the 4 channel play your speekers. You can probably google what type of car you have and find out what color wire goes to what speaker on the wiring harness

I would've stuck with the mono. You should be ok with the 4 channel as long as your running the amp bridged. But you're not going to get the same watts as the mono. Which even a Sony Xplode 800 watt amp is probably 400 @ 2 ohms. I'm sure there's people that can explain it alot better than I can.

I looked up wiring diagrams for the wire harness wires but nothing i found on the internet matched the colors on the wires completely so i didnt want to mess with it i already had a major electrical fix i had to do when i bought the car to get it to run so i just didnt even want to mess with it

whats the ideal way of wiring the subs all the way from the speaker to the amp for the 800w mono cause i still think that my speakers should be alot louder with the monoblock

replacing a factory amp may not be the best idea if you have a 800 mono the gains are little but its yor call so hey.

what car year model

what did the factory stuff have (rear subs/6X9???) 1100 watt amp and factory wiring =fun info in cvr2 box ported?

ohms d4 d2 ??

trunk car suv???

i have a 2000 bmw 323i it has the harman kahan (however you spell it) system on the inside. In order to hook the two 12 inch kicker cvrs back to the mono block i just want to make sure the wires are right all the way from the subs to the amp series parallel all that crap i cannot seem to get a handle on how to do and the differences

i replaced the 4 inch speakers behind the backseat headrests to 6x9's thats the only change ive made on the inside speakers

the ideal picture is to have the 4 channel 1100w replacing the stock amp ( most likely paying for a install) for the inside speakers and hooking the two 12 cvrs back to the 800w mono

I looked up wiring diagrams for the wire harness wires but nothing i found on the internet matched the colors on the wires completely so i didnt want to mess with it i already had a major electrical fix i had to do when i bought the car to get it to run so i just didnt even want to mess with it
I have gone to Half priced books, and found a repair manual for the vehicle, showing the electrical wiring diagram of the entire car pretty cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.