no sound

Participant count
  • Participant list
i installed the dual xdvd710 i hooked up all the wires right. everything is working but im not getting sound. i hooked up another radio and everything works fine. so could it be the wire harness on the deck is bad, or what
Are you using a 4 channel? How is your headunit ground? do you have an internal amplifier in your car?

yes it 4 channel. i dont have a system hooked up yet not until i figure this deck out. my black wires are tied together, yes i have a factory amp and i did tie my blue/white together 4 amp power on i tried both ways.

yes it 4 channel. i dont have a system hooked up yet not until i figure this deck out. my black wires are tied together, yes i have a factory amp and i did tie my blue/white together 4 amp power on i tried both ways.
Probably busted outputs on the headunit then.

Are you using a 4 channel? How is your headunit ground? do you have an internal amplifier in your car?
yes its a 4, i got my black wires tied 2gether and yes i got a factory amp and i tied the amp on(blue/white) and i did it without it 2gether and still nothing. but when i put another dual in not a flip out my speakers work.

we took it out another car that it was working in but when we put it in my car everything works but no sound. could we done that when we took it out the other vehicle

we took it out another car that it was working in but when we put it in my car everything works but no sound. could we done that when we took it out the other vehicle
So it was working for sure, just not when you moved it to your car?

Well, I had an experience with installing a new HU for a friend of mine about a month back.Everything went in like a piece of cake, but the hu wouldnt come on ect.and it was dark out.We werent in a garage,just a bad frustrating night.Called it a night,Came out next morn,thought for a min,took the face off..BAM! Reset button reset the hu, and worked FINE fine.Couldnt see it in the dark,and didnt take the face off??Try that see if that will work for you.Just a suggestion to rule out if it doesnt work for you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yea it was working cause it took a couple days 4 me 2 get and everyday we rode 2gether and when we got off work we went 2 the parking lot and it played b4 we took it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.