Twisted's New Beast Inside!

very nice sub bro! the lms ultras are beasts and get LOW! i need to demo this thing before you get rid of it lulz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

very nice sub bro! the lms ultras are beasts and get LOW! i need to demo this thing before you get rid of it lulz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Thanks....come on down!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

id rather have the nightshade
To each his own! lol

Yummy sub. Im jealous, but you already know that.

Your deadener test results were inconclusive because you placed a tiny piece of each on a relatively huge panel. Don (Rudy on the boards, SDSD) had a better way to testing, by placing a piece of each deadener type on their own small piece of sheetmetal. Just putting two small pieces on your roof and punching it will almost certainly draw inconclusive results even if tested with a microphone etc, let alone to the human ear. It was pretty cool watching you punch your roof like that though, I thought you were gonna dent that shit. lol

As always, thanks for the video. Can always count on yours to be entertaining.

Yummy sub. Im jealous, but you already know that.
Your deadener test results were inconclusive because you placed a tiny piece of each on a relatively huge panel. Don (Rudy on the boards, SDSD) had a better way to testing, by placing a piece of each deadener type on their own small piece of sheetmetal. Just putting two small pieces on your roof and punching it will almost certainly draw inconclusive results even if tested with a microphone etc, let alone to the human ear. It was pretty cool watching you punch your roof like that though, I thought you were gonna dent that shit. lol

As always, thanks for the video. Can always count on yours to be entertaining.
Lol...thanks man...i was pretty hammered by that point and couldn't think of anything else to do! lol

Yeah, man. I'm not saying I wouldn't use the stuff. It's just that it seemed to be really thin....
I agree. I have used about 60sqft in my ride. I did probably like 15sqft per door and then the rest in the trunk. It was terrible terrible terrible to install. My hands have never been so cut up in comparison to using fatmat even. BUT after it was installed I cannot dell a difference in it and damplifier or fatmat or dynamat extreme.... I think for the money it is worth every penny. But it does seem thin and cheap. I recommend the audiowrap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.