Tweeter Placement

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spddracer
10+ year member

Sounds Goooooood
Ohio
I am having a very hard time fiqureing out where to put my tweeters , I have a 2000 Dakota and getting the imaging correct is being a real pain in my a** , I have tried putting them in the stock locations (about a foot and a half away from the mid) and it sounds really seperated and have tried putting them in front of my mids and I cant hear them , to low in the door , Any ideas ???

Originally posted by Goddyd4me make some kick pods.....i woudnt place the tweet more than 6" from the mid bass driver for optimum imaging
Tried the kisck NO MIDBASS Even sealed I like them in the doors better

Originally posted by Goddyd4me ok.......is there any way you can make a custom door pod and angle them towards your head
Thats what I am trying to stay away from , But I think its inevitable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.