tweeter location in grand am?

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackga
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i never put components in this car so im wondering were would be the best place to put the tweeter. i was thinking of putting them in the factory tweeter location on the a pillar or cutting in the door and putting them closeer to the mid. which way would be better. and if it helps, i plan on running image dynamics ctx65cs.

Yup, I've done plenty of installs on grand ams, and have two of my own. So trust me when I sy this, do it right, and put it next to the mids (cut a hole in the door) if you don't wanna glass some kicks

i cut a hole next to the mids... looks good there. sounds alot better then up in the stock location to
Ok I'm gonna cut a hole wit an Dremel bit and call it a day. Thanks fa the help. Also off topic but is b quiet a good sound deadner? They say they us buthoyl. (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) so anyone has experience with this product because I don't want it to juss peel off.

We use a hole saw at the shop, alot easier to get a perfect result. Only like $5 at ace/lowes/hd if you don't have one the right size.

I just picked up some second skin damp pro, 2 gallons of spectrum and a huge section of luxury liner... That stuff is CRAZY heavy....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.