Tweeter/crossover ideas needed

Participant count
  • Participant list
The original crossovers from the full speaker set would be best, but an adjustable passive crossover from a different manufacturer could work as well. There's also the active electronic crossover approach through a head unit, amplifier, or DSP. I have passive crossovers with many adjustments that can be used with a woofer and a tweeter or a woofer, midrange, and tweeter. I have silk, aluminum, or titanium tweeters to offer as well.

The FNQ set never came with the crossovers and tweeters so I need to find a set of Rockford crossovers/tweeters that will work with the 5.25's. Definately want to keep it all Rockford.

the FNQ were available as a 2-way with crossovers. i know, i used to sell them back in 2003-2004. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Rockford Fosgate FNQ3614 6-3/4" fanatic Q Components at Crutchfield.com

Rockford Fosgate FNQ2614 fanatic Q 6-3/4" Component System at Crutchfield.com

your set may not have, but they should have originally. which year do you have?

here are tweeter/crossover sets:

Tweeter Crossover Kit Rockford Fosgate FNQ2401X TX124 w Mounting Hardware 080687103201 | eBay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.