Tuning Help with Another box!!

ABNgang
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello everyone my brother purchased 3 alpine type r subs.... running off a SAZ1500D.

it will go in a big enclosed trunk. (bottom of trunk to top is 18inch) 38-40in in width....

anyone know what i should tune the 3 alpine type rs too and can i create a box to fit in there?

and as far ans the box size it has to be able to slide into the trunk opening unless you are planning on building it inside of the trunk. need dimensions of the trunk opening.

you wanted a design and i sent it....never got paid...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj407

here is the design and cut specs...

width - 35

height(back to front) - 20

depth(trunk bottom to top) - 15

port width - 3"

port length - 7"

volume 4.079 cubes

frequency - 35 hz

bottom 35 x 15

top 35 x 15

left 14.25 x 18.5

right 13.5 x 18.5

back 35 x 18.5

front 31.25 x 18.5

port L1 10.5 x 18.5

port L2 7 x 18.5

thats pm sent by myself to him... here is the thread where he said ok..http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402729

or the 1 i gave you? wow 2 great designs and he is still looking? lolz go buy a prefab dude lol you obviously have no clue at all.

$5 is cheap for a design go see what it costs at a shop they charge 250+++ for designed and built plain boxes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.