Tuning a box HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

zaid990
10+ year member

Foco, CO
Hey i was thinking about tuning a box for 2 rockford fosgate 12's, another user said that i should tune it at 26 hz ( and i think thats what the specs said) so if i built my own box how would i tune it?? Im thinking about the measurments 16 x 18 x 31, or i would get this box thanks for all the input

so with those measurments what size of port would i need?? and the volume of the box would be around 1.6 - 1.7 sq feet per subwoofer. and also what about a vented box( with the slots in the front)?

so with those measurments what size of port would i need?? and the volume of the box would be around 1.6 - 1.7 sq feet per subwoofer. and also what about a vented box( with the slots in the front)?
what?

ported and vented are the same thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.