Tsunami 1800 problems.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

cFlatt
10+ year member

MI
right now my amp is sitting at home because not only did it blow about a month ago but a couple of weeks ago it blew again after i just got it back, well i was thinking that it may be the transistors that are blowing anyone know why this would be happening?

does your amp blue light still come on? I have something weird going on. I thought i messed up my amp, so i installed it in my friends car and it was pushing his subs. So i figured it must be the subs. I took those out yesterday and put them in his car and they work. My amp powers up, but subs are not moving in my car. I dont know what the problem is. So im just wondering, if your amp blue light still comes on

no my amp is blown all the way smoke and sparks were flyin out and no my blue light doesnt come on, maybe you are wiring your subs wrong or did u set the gains? mine are in a series, what are you wiring yours?

ha, i dont even know. what ever rockford recommended on their wiring diagrams. Oh well, im pretty sure its my wiring also. But i really dont care because i unhooked everything and hopefully about to get 2 magnum D2s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.