Lc2i pro problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rsimonds

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kc
I connected an lc2i pro in my 2008 Nissan Altima coupe. I used my power and ground out of my amplifier and ran the remote from my lc2i pro to my amp. It ran great for about 5 minutes. I have tried 3 different amps and they all are going straight to protect mode. Now I am not getting power to either my amp nor my lc2i pro. If I jump my remote wire from power to remote in it will show power. I need help. I have ordered distro blocks for power and ground.

I connected an lc2i pro in my 2008 Nissan Altima coupe. I used my power and ground out of my amplifier and ran the remote from my lc2i pro to my amp. It ran great for about 5 minutes. I have tried 3 different amps and they all are going straight to protect mode. Now I am not getting power to either my amp nor my lc2i pro. If I jump my remote wire from power to remote in it will show power. I need help. I have ordered distro blocks for power and ground.
Will you post a picture if the LC2i as it is wired. How did you set the output gains of the LC2i? What is the max voltage gain input on the amplifier?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...