Tsgp

even still theres no way they should expect 750 for each amp after being used then again they belong to them obviously sinc they dont care abotu $ you paid already
I think they orignally thought I worked at Steves shop. Or they thought that Cook was buying them.

Memphis is SUPER anal about online sells also...I have a pretty good idea of what happened

I got into pretty much a fist fight with one of cooks installers....I think he called their rep and told them I wasn't affiliated with the shop at all and planned to sell them online.

I'm going to find out exactly what happend tommorrow

verbal contract still institutes a contract none the less, but then involves he said she said ********.

they're just trying to screw you, and honestly wouldnt have expected that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Ok, I was middle man in the paypal xfer on part of his (bumpin_buick), you mind hitting him up about how he wants to handle it before you shoot the refund to my paypal?
Like I said its going to take a couple of days for the money to get back in there...I can eat the charges and send him the entire amount back if he'd rather do that

I feel sick to my stomach because of all this bs I have to go through just to make everything right to you guys....which was supposed to be settled over a month ago!

grrr //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Ok, I was middle man in the paypal xfer on part of his (bumpin_buick), you mind hitting him up about how he wants to handle it before you shoot the refund to my paypal?
im trying to talk to him now

no response yet

Like I said its going to take a couple of days for the money to get back in there...I can eat the charges and send him the entire amount back if he'd rather do that
I feel sick to my stomach because of all this bs I have to go through just to make everything right to you guys....which was supposed to be settled over a month ago!

grrr //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
***** man, let me know if I need to do anything.

wow, what a cluster**** that turned into. Good luck with that. Memphis should have worked something out, imo.

First robbed,

Then raped?

Hope you dont get killed next.

wow, what a cluster**** that turned into. Good luck with that. Memphis should have worked something out, imo.
First robbed,

Then raped?

Hope you dont get killed next.

I don't blame Memphis really.

I just think the amps were supposed to go to the shop...and since its so many they don't want me selling online to hinder their brick and motar sales.

Memphis really protects the dealer and are decent people to work with...I just think someone called and decided to narc me out and got all this **** started.

Steve was selling these himself earlier in the year for $650 how are they now asking $75 more now 6 months later?
They weren't Steves at the time

are you the guy that bought all the Mts?

Steve was selling these himself earlier in the year for $650 how are they now asking $75 more now 6 months later?
Also they probobly would have sold them that cheap to steve...for the shop to sell.

But for me to have to sell online I guess they didn't look upon to fondly

No I just remember seeing them a while back I think on Car Domain and then saw your thread a few weeks ago and put two and two together.
Either way good luck getting things straightened out.
Thanks man!

Steve originally had 40 and he sold a few of them that he is responsible for also but I'm sure he'll get them for a lot cheaper then I do

TSGP can you clear your inbox please. Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views