Tsgp

if they already billed you, they just cant decide you owe then more money.

you have a receipt saying you now own those amps, unless its over some sort of relationship you have with them, **** them, keep the amps.

its a contract that says you now own the amps, they cant magically decide they want more money.

man justin tell them to fuck off your card was already charged they have their $
But I never recieved a receipt, they could easily say the card wouldn't go through for that amount or I still owed them or whatever.

I had a 15k limit and I had to call to get it pushed up to the price they told me originally.

I am going to get them to take the total of the first payment and the interest off of the amount I owe them though.

They have me by the nuts, already talked to my lawyer and he said if I was never sent a reciept that said paid in full they could say it was a partial payment

I got a call today and they are wanting like 725 per amp + the original shipping they had to pay to get them here which is like 24k and change
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif That ***** man. If it would have been a few days later when you offerd the ones for 500 i would have bought one too haha.

Yeah, our rep and the guy I originally talked to was awesome. 550 per isn't a bad price and I figured if nothing else I could help out some people on here and sell them pretty cheap.
I got a call today and they are wanting like 725 per amp + the original shipping they had to pay to get them here which is like 24k and change
WTF

725+ probably 30 or so each shipping

thats more than dealer cost isnt it

But I never recieved a receipt, they could easily say the card wouldn't go through for that amount or I still owed them or whatever.
I had a 15k limit and I had to call to get it pushed up to the price they told me originally.

I am going to get them to take the total of the first payment and the interest off of the amount I owe them though.

They have me by the nuts, already talked to my lawyer and he said if I was never sent a reciept that said paid in full they could say it was a partial payment
that fucking *****

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif That ***** man. If it would have been a few days later when you offerd the ones for 500 i would have bought one too haha.
I was just trying to help everyone out man....I had made some bad decisions on here a few months ago and was trying to help people out and make some people a hell of a deal...even if it cost me a couple of hundred bucks to do it.

I'm like Santa Clause I love to see people happy and get great deals....because at the time I didn't mind losing 50 dollars per amp because I had sold the 2 before at a 250 dollar profit per to the guy at the shop.

I even called to see if I could up the limits to the overall price and just sell them all at the shop and just try to sell two a month to pay the bill and they wouldn't do it.

They have me by the balls //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Dealer was 640 something on these last time I looked
even still theres no way they should expect 750 for each amp after being used

then again they belong to them obviously sinc they dont care abotu $ you paid already

no, he had 2, mk had 1 and Terra was the other.
I'm so sorry guys....I feel like a total ******* and I don't know what to do
Ok, I was middle man in the paypal xfer on part of his (bumpin_buick), you mind hitting him up about how he wants to handle it before you shoot the refund to my paypal?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views