Trying to understand what DD did on my recone

hey i guess it doesnt do much, lol im just dumb and didnt even notice mines like that.... i think it might be the new baskets made for the 10" spider and they use 8" or somethin alng those lines.... thats weird tho i just had to go through my pics and see what mine looked like....lol.....

thats weird it looks like they used a diff set of spiders, all the ones ive seen or had were all glue to the top not sunk in , that must be somethin new or someone new.... the spider landing on the 15" to 18" frames arent bigger are they ? if so deffinatly call....
IIRC, those 18" frames utilize a 10" spider landing as opposed to the normal 8" landings. I could be completely wrong, though.

dagnabit, you beat me to it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

They do, and the old sub and the sub next to it both where matching before the recone. I just hope when I send out the other sub for a recone I have matching spiders again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

They do, and the old sub and the sub next to it both where matching before the recone. I just hope when I send out the other sub for a recone I have matching spiders again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Send both to me, I'll make sure they're okay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i would think so, i dunno when they switched that, thats kinda odd.... when did you get them originally? mine arrived the begining of december with those spiders...

i would think so, i dunno when they switched that, thats kinda odd.... when did you get them originally? mine arrived the begining of december with those spiders...
If I remember right I got the left sub reconed on or around june or july of this year, and the other one with the smaller spider I just got back today (tho the last time i sent out the sub with the small spider it was reconed around nov or december of 07).

my friend got 2 DD 2512's ordered then , about a month later, he ordered 4 more.. and the last 4 came with Taller surrounds than the 1st two.. Coils read the same and they perform the same..

my friend got 2 DD 2512's ordered then , about a month later, he ordered 4 more.. and the last 4 came with Taller surrounds than the 1st two.. Coils read the same and they perform the same..
sounds like DD will build your sub with whatever parts they happen to have on hand at the time... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.