Trying to get to 155db+ @ 151.6 now

btw....was this outlaw? door open in kick? or sealed on the dash?
Kick with driver window down-Modified class. We tried door open, window in a every position, door closed ect.

That wall is way too small. Can you post pics please.

Edit: In my blazer I was doing a 155 on about 1500 watts (after imp rise) in the kick on the TL with 3 18s. I think the box was 25ish cubes. I dont remember off hand

No internal angles, slot port, corners 45 off, inside of box resined, wall sealed off, spray foam after sealing all edges, vehicle has some deadening, subs @ 1ohm.

That wall is way too small. Can you post pics please.
Please explain your comment.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Pics as soon as I can. Will try and see if he has some already taken I can post.

ill await pics hahaha. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif will help big time. and also running the subs at 1ohm doesnt help any //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif whats the sq. area of your port also?

sq. of port is 170sq inches. After Port and Displacement we are at 8 cu ft.

He went out to take pics right now.

I have been helping out with this Blazer so they guy that owns it is going to jump in to the thread shortly.

We figure we are going to have to rebuild it. Which is not a huge issue we need a direction to be headed. Also some new ideas as we are out of them at this point.

We know we may have to do several more box designs to get some improvements for testing.

All the knowledgeable input or ideas we can get are much appreciated as we have been pulling our hair out trying to get this thing headed in the direction we want.

That box is way too small ! How is a wall only 10 cubes ? I have 1 18 in a TC that the box was 6.5 cubes in the trunk . Make it larger , increase the port and watch the #s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.