Trying to find a little help

Participant count
  • Participant list

M121SS

KY
I bought a Droid 2 a couple of weeks ago. I am trying to hook the phone up to my car which has a USB for my ipod. (my car does not have the other AUX port) Is there a way to connect the phone to the car so I can play internet radio through the car? I have looked for adapters, etc to no avail. It may be a stupid question, but I am not very good with electronics! Thanks in advance.

doubtful....

the deck has to know how to read the phone....

it may be possible using 1 of the Axxess modules but again... I doubt it..

if the phone has a mass storage option it can mimic a portable HDD and play the files it has on the memory card but you still won't get it to play streaming music...

I must make my monthly attempt to sojourn from the Dome into the land of car audio...so I will offer this little piece of sage advice for the noob....

You sir, are fucked.

Thank you.

Good night.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif

sorry dude just the way it is...

Iphone has been here for along time same as Ipods the droids are still new but CES offered some cool "new" stuff for that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I hate anything "I" related so i am stoked...got 2 droids myself and my business partner has 2 of the new 1's he just got last week. had to get a POS 160 gig Ipod just to watch movies w/o a dvd in the deck..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.