Trying to decide which amp, need help!

Which sub & amp??

• Total voters
Are you stuck on these two set ups? Because there's a lot of good out there.
I'm open to suggestions. I just didn't want to come on here asking "What is the best sub and amp?". I at least attempted to find my own. No matter what though I HAVE to stay under $500 for EVERYTHING.

That 600 watt crescendo and a decent 600 watt sub off the SSA store should be in range.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

**** that's a lot better than $89 for the NVX.
Good quality?
The NVX is better. But the knu will work

**** that's a lot better than $89 for the NVX.
Good quality?
I use Knu stuff on all my installs and friends' cars. It's hard to beat for the price.

The amps I can't say much about, but my friend has a 10 inch type-r in a pre-fab box. It's good for what it is. An entry line sub in a crap box. It'll get loud, but won't sound great either. It'll sound better in a better box though to a degree. If you're open to suggestions, look at SSA's Dcon sub. Right in your price range, and sound amazing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...