Try to figure this one out!?!?!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

themmajunkie

I have a 2006 Honda Ridgeline. I took out the factory head unit and replaced it with a Kenwood DPX500BT. Everything seemed to work fine until one day I started my car and the head unit would not power on.... Now I don't know what made me think of this, but I unplugged my neg. battery terminal on my car and then re-connected it... TA-DA, the head unit came on again when I started my car. Then later that day, it didn't turn on again, and again I "power cycled" the battery and it came on again. Sometimes I can go days w/o having to do this while other times I cannot go a single trip w/o having to mess with my battery.

I have installed over 30 car stereos and complete audio systems in my lifetime and have NEVER heard of something like this! Please let me know if anybody knows how I can fix this problem. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.