Trunk Rattles -Solution?

You pay for what you get bud, dynamat isnt really all that pricey when you think about it. Took 110% of the ghetto rattle out of my car and more. Trunk kit does a hefty job, easy to install too.

You pay for what you get bud, dynamat isnt really all that pricey when you think about it. Took 110% of the ghetto rattle out of my car and more. Trunk kit does a hefty job, easy to install too.
Dynamat is horribly overpriced. Check out the products squeak listed.

Second Skin and Ant has some kicka*s deals happenin right now

Picture699.jpg

Peel and seel will work if your car doesn't get hotter than about 100 degrees on the inside. I use secondskin. It can handle 480degrees or something like that. It works rather well for eliminating rattles. B-Quiet is good from what I hear too!

Peel and seel will work if your car doesn't get hotter than about 100 degrees on the inside. I use secondskin. It can handle 480degrees or something like that. It works rather well for eliminating rattles. B-Quiet is good from what I hear too!

I use peel and seal and my car is regularly exposed to 100+ degree heat, reaching up to 140 degrees inside. That stuff does not budge or curl up.

Engine compartment (firewall exterior, underside of hood, etc) would be a different deal though, definitely use SS there!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.