True Bass Solutions/ Dana Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jesse98
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Clyde, NC
ok so i just moved to Cookeville TN, working at Innovative Audio, need help on getting in touch with James or someone at True Bass Solutions/Dana audio. The guys here have been dealing with them for a while and as of late have heard nothing from him and we cant get in touch we really want to keep pushing their product and need customer support available, any help would be great! and yes we have called and called and called.

James was diagnosed with prostate (iirc) cancer and is undergoing treatment and is currently winning. He is getting progressively better and should be back to normal routine soon. I talk to him regularly and will let him know you guys want to get ahold of him if I hear from him.

thanks for the info, hate to hear he has had to go through that but good to hear things may be going in the right direction for him, keep us updated!

anyone heard any updates? like to know how he is doing and also any outlook on doing business with again! thanks guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.