Truck System Pics

Dynamo8706
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have 2 10" Memphis PR's in a single cab 91 s-10. Box is 2 cubes ported to about 35 Hz. Can't get pics till tomarrow though.

dscn18171sw.jpg

dscn1996ky0.jpg

I have 2 10" Memphis PR's in a single cab 91 s-10. Box is 2 cubes ported to about 35 Hz. Can't get pics till tomarrow though.
let me see the pics man i wanna see what yall got... i want to try facing it forward to see how it hits cuz i cant turn it sideways

If you try the box on the side like i suggested ...make sure port is closer to rear window not drivers seat....It will be worth the effort ...do a before and after listening test....
i will be sure to try that n tell u how it goes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You may or may not like the sound of just dropping into the stock locations but loading into the glass is definitely going to cause some issues...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Then I would get the dual 4 ohm subwoofers and wire it to 1 ohm like in the link below. Those subwoofers are 500 watts rms so running them at 1...

About this thread

Dynamo8706

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Dynamo8706
H-Town, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date