Truck System Help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bev

Im getting 2016 F-150 and I want to put the best speakers and and have the best quality possible. 7500 is my budget(dont mind going over a couple hundred bucks). Im looking for something that can go from country music to rap music to jazz and EDM. And have it all sound good. I do like a lot of bass but not too much to were the bass takes over the treble and voice. I already have two JBL 12" Subs with an amp. One question is do I need an extra sub or two? Or should i just keep the 2 12s? I've seen door speaker with 3 or 4 small subs and I would like to do something like that just don't know where I could find that. My budget is 7k and I need help getting started and maybe you guys can give suggestions on speakers and amps for my crew cab f150. Thanks

Im getting 2016 F-150 and I want to put the best speakers and and have the best quality possible. 7500 is my budget(dont mind going over a couple hundred bucks). Im looking for something that can go from country music to rap music to jazz and EDM. And have it all sound good. I do like a lot of bass but not too much to were the bass takes over the treble and voice. I already have two JBL 12" Subs with an amp. One question is do I need an extra sub or two? Or should i just keep the 2 12s? I've seen door speaker with 3 or 4 small subs and I would like to do something like that just don't know where I could find that. My budget is 7k and I need help getting started and maybe you guys can give suggestions on speakers and amps for my crew cab f150. Thanks
How much of that space are you willing to give up? What's your level of confidence with doing any of this yourself? With a 7500$ budget if you can do the work yourself you could have something competition worthy if you cared.

Im not willing to give up much space i would like to keep the back seats but i might be open to ideas like taking the middle part of the back seat out or the center console. Don't have the experience of doing installation. So not gonna try and do it. I would like to have something that can go to car shows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.