Troubleshooting? help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Darren5531
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Iowa
Well I finally got my sub and amp working. I have a 15" cutsom tc9 and a rockford 225.2. I wired them to 4 ohms bridged and sounds nice. So hears the problem I got a flat this week and so I removed my sub box and got the spair out and so on and so forth. Today I went to go put it back in, So I just hooked the speaker wire back up to my amp same way and everything and turn my car on and nothing. I go back to find my amp isn't even powering on. I am running my remote lead straight to my battery and just tie the wire by my feet to the wire running back to my amp( I know shitty install but for some reason it doesn't power on using my cd player) so I shortened those wires, made a tighter power connection, and even changed the fuse in the fuse block. I ran a different remote wire straight to the battery and that didn't do anything.

Any help please?

Thanks,

Darren

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.