trouble breating

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay, I have been in a vechicle twice where I felt as if I could not breathe. Both times I had ear protection on. The first time was in a Expedition with 2 JL18s. It was not a plesant feeling when your throat feels as if it is being stood on. The second was a PT Cruiser with one 15 inch Juggernaut. That was not as bad as the Expo, but it is not too fun either. To answer your question, I think that the Expo was doing 155+.

Its very hard to breathe in my vehicle... It does anywhere from a 154 on a Linear X meter, to a 156 dash on an Audiocontrol.

The frequency you're playing affects it as well, not just the output.

Loyd L.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
U have to ignore that idiot !...thats the next thing i would do is check wires.i would run new beings how the wiring is old.
Try tracking down your leak. Check your trunk, and around your antenna wire.
Back in the late 90’s, I took my S-10 to Pigeon Forge Tn for the Mini Trucking nationals. The cops there were the worst that I ever seen. They...
I'm not a big fan of Brand X personally. My car idles at 500rpm and my Autotech didn't turn on until 650. I sent it back and he redid it to turn...

About this thread

syntekz

10+ year member
syntekz
Indianapolis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from