NRG aluminum triple inputs and dual outputs for alternator

Used

Price:

40.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

View attachment 26555824

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Not for you john you already have too much power 500 watts subwoofer popin powa ! lol ha ha I send my anarchys mids in my doors that much power LOL.
I have a little baby system compared to your's and many's here. I don't care, mine sounds good and it's good and loud. I'm happy! It's gonna be a lot of fun to play with with the DSP when I go full active!

John Kuthe...

I have a little baby system compared to your's and many's here. I don't care, mine sounds good and it's good and loud. I'm happy! It's gonna be a lot of fun to play with with the DSP when I go full active!
John Kuthe...
why are you posting this and stupid marketing statements in a for sale thread?

and is your stuff working? last we heard 6x9's were disconnected, sub was blown, and front components were hitting trim

why are you posting this and stupid marketing statements in a for sale thread?
and is your stuff working? last we heard 6x9's were disconnected, sub was blown, and front components were hitting trim
I burned out my Alpine sub and a low freq cone on the driver's 6x9. Replacements on their way! And I;m geting a JL Audio low profile sub! For less than I bought the Alpine sub for!

It's fun having money!

John Kuthe...

I burned out my Alpine sub and a low freq cone on the driver's 6x9. Replacements on their way! And I;m geting a JL Audio low profile sub! For less than I bought the Alpine sub for!
It's fun having money!

John Kuthe...
Why not buy something good then ? Why a shallow mount ? You have a freakin van ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not buy something good then ? Why a shallow mount ? You have a freakin van ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK P R I C K!! One more F U C K I N G time!!! I am NOT gonna put a big ole subwoofer box IN my van. Takes up too much room. So now you are saying JL Audio is not a good enough brand of subwoofer driver to suit YOUR tastes in drivers for a F A R T box?

Go to H E L L!

John Kuthe...

OK P R I C K!! One more F U C K I N G time!!! I am NOT gonna put a big ole subwoofer box IN my van. Takes up too much room. So now you are saying JL Audio is not a good enough brand of subwoofer driver to suit YOUR tastes in drivers for a F A R T box?
Go to H E L L!

John Kuthe...
Oh wow. Jane has her pantie$ in a bunch! Looks like the troll getting upset hahahahhahahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.