NRG aluminum triple inputs and dual outputs for alternator

Used

Price:

40.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

View attachment 26555824

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Jane has her pantie$ in a bunch! Looks like the troll getting upset hahahahhahahaha
Naa, justy smearing S H I T like the rest of you Caraudio denizens do. I'm good!

My replacement Alpine SPR-69 arrived today and my replacement sub, a JL Audio "12TW3-D4 12" 400W Dual 4 Ohm Thin-Line Component Car Subwoofer" is due into me tomorrow!!

Now I've just gotta get Baby II back from the shop, install these new drivers and then keep the VOLUME LOW until I get the amp gains set properly!

John Kuthe...

OFF TOPIC .... How are you liking that 15K ?? Have you been on the TL yet with it?
I freakin love it man ! I am wired at 2 ohms and never get hot or much voltage drop ! I have a older SPL labs meter and hit 152.6 @ 35hz on sealed windshield. Granted I dont know how acurate my meter is anymore but it does tell me I am doing better than I hoped for.

View attachment 26555830

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't phishing for what you're hitting for deebeez. But that's a nice number. I was wondering if you had been on the TL Magnum and had any clamped power numbers yet? I know mine does 6200 at 6.3 ohms, and 8500 wired at .5 ohms at just past half volume, all at 14.8-15.3v. Going to do some .7 ohm full volume testing soon. Have to get my new subs in first.

I wasn't phishing for what you're hitting for deebeez. But that's a nice number. I was wondering if you had been on the TL Magnum and had any clamped power numbers yet? I know mine does 6200 at 6.3 ohms, and 8500 wired at .5 ohms at just past half volume, all at 14.8-15.3v. Going to do some .7 ohm full volume testing soon. Have to get my new subs in first.
Oh sorry lol, I want to clamp it and keep meaning too but weather and time keep making it hard to get anything done. I dont have access to a TL Mag but I will post numbers I get from clamp meter and voltmeter. Wow your numbers are strong 6200 @ 6.3 ohms !

I missed that you wired .5 ? I talked with another guy that did and ran it that way for a while but I been too scared lol. I dont compete just a daily driver.

Yea, wired to .5 ohm, rising to 1.38 ohms. It did 8500 on the TL Magnum, just past half volume. I was afraid to feed the subs any more power. That was already 3x rated power, at 29hz .... I wouldn't recommend doing that for a daily set up though. But they are supposed to be good for .7 daily now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.