Triple Alts on my Subaru

Realized ive never shown any of you my alts, working on the quad bracket now, and yes the car is still under warranty I deleted the a.c. and ps and relocated the oil filter. What site is everyone using for photos now?
i just have 1 alt but have supercharger and something (ss or power steering pump) always whines like crazy i've replaced all the pulleys need to do the p. pump again..

Realized ive never shown any of you my alts, working on the quad bracket now, and yes the car is still under warranty I deleted the a.c. and ps and relocated the oil filter. What site is everyone using for photos now?
I am Regional Manager for Subaru of America (Not Joking) and your car now no longer has a Warranty........ (Joking on that.... but seriously don't bring in your car with Triple Alts and a relocated oil filter).

Never seen that set up on a Legacy before, Nice Job!

I am Regional Manager for Subaru of America (Not Joking) and your car now no longer has a Warranty........ (Joking on that.... but seriously don't bring in your car with Triple Alts and a relocated oil filter).
Never seen that set up on a Legacy before, Nice Job!
By law the aftermarket modifications have to be proven to be the cause of the problem for a warranty issue. I would take it in anyway if I had access to a good lawyer lol.

By law the aftermarket modifications have to be proven to be the cause of the problem for a warranty issue. I would take it in anyway if I had access to a good lawyer lol.
It's an easy argument with engine bay modifications, if an engine failure occurred. Magnusson Moss act is more for the "Blanket" denials dealers and manufacturers tried to make, such as an aftermarket exhaust system causing a Suspension claim to be denied....

Not for my current employer, but with a previous employer I have personally seen warranty's denied for an aftermarket oil filter. The Car maker claimed the filter did not meet spec and the customer used a filter that was specified to use by the aftermarket filter maker. Customer sued... Car mfr won.

Ok, hertzmafia I deleted power steering and my a.c. so with 3 I bet I get better gas mileage than stock also went light weight on the crank pulley, perrin for a brz lost 4lb, to help with that. As far as warranty I can revert to complete stock and be at a dealership in under 3 hours. And my overall weight is under max load so tranny warranty isn't an issue either.

Power steer loss is intense, Won't lie, makes your arms look like you beat off all day while swapping hands. But I did a true delete, not just a depower like most guys where you still fight the fluid in the rack.

Power steer loss is intense, Won't lie, makes your arms look like you beat off all day while swapping hands. But I did a true delete, not just a depower like most guys where you still fight the fluid in the rack.
If you ever upgade to a current model the Power Steering is electric, so not attached to the belts and you wouldn't have to look like you beat your meat like it owed you money.

If you ever upgade to a current model the Power Steering is electric, so not attached to the belts and you wouldn't have to look like you beat your meat like it owed you money.
Already have a 2015 legacy rack in the garage, haven't had the time to play with it yet, but it is electronically controlled and mine isn't so that will be fun.

I'm impressed, where did you learn, and get access to, the equipment needed to make the bracket?

The pictures kinda ****. If you can export the high resolution images and upload to imgur or something it would be much better...

Aren't all these newer subarus running horizontally opposed 4 cylinders? My grandma just got a newer subaru and loves it but I'd hope so for a brand new car LOL

I'm impressed, where did you learn, and get access to, the equipment needed to make the bracket?
The pictures kinda ****. If you can export the high resolution images and upload to imgur or something it would be much better...

Aren't all these newer subarus running horizontally opposed 4 cylinders? My grandma just got a newer subaru and loves it but I'd hope so for a brand new car LOL
They either 4 Cylinder or in Legacy and Outback 6 cyclinder which is optional (At least for one more year..........), and yes they are all Boxer engines.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.