trading Agreement Between Livin' Loud & Blinkdogo2

Go ahead & look each one of them up.

meinbeast hasent sold anything on here, so how did you buy from him? Last visit 8-21-08

whookid hasent posted in a year. Last visit 8-23-08

slab last visit 8-23-08

You joined 8-19-08. Tell me how you bought from them.

meinbeast hasent sold anything on here, so how did you buy from him? Last visit 8-21-08
whookid hasent posted in a year. Last visit 8-23-08

slab last visit 8-23-08

You joined 8-19-08. Tell me how you bought from them.
you have ben caught mother fakker

ls3poweredvette and someone else on his list is not even a member here anymore and he signed up in august. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
anybody killa does not have a sig and no refs in profile.
no what I meant is he listed memphisflex as a ref who has been called out a scammer now, plus he has been mia since middle of July before livin loud joined.

amuebo10- Dosen't even come up as a regeisterd member

Memphisflex- Is a scammer, you're not in his refs, and he hasnt been on for a while

gc86- Can't find any transaction history between you two

Rob. - Once again can't find any history between you two

LS3poweredVette - Hasn't done any transactions on this board that I can find.

dragonrage - No link between you two

DanOsBlackBlzr - You're not in his refs, can't find any transactions between you two.

Guitarman626 - Can't find any history between you two.

meinbeast- No transactions on this board at all.

toop - and again no history between you two.

shaunls1- Has no transactions on this board

I don't feel like I need to go on checking these, its pretty obvious. Also every SN under

memphisflex stoppped posting here either on the 8/21 or 8/22. Thats awfully strange...

Found the link

Anybody killas photobucket has a generic picture of a SX600.2, and this fool is trying to sell a sx 600.2, he was smart enough to change photobucket accounts, but not smart enough to change the products he was scamming with

p2064SX6002-F.jpg
from anybody killas

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344563

ok man here it is.... youre getting your ass handed to you!! you wanna make this right? send your end of the deal first.... then tell everyone here to fvck off!! I dont want to jump to any conclusions here and I dont know you from adam but from what it sounds like.... you wont ship first.... and if you dont, I suggest that blink doesnt do the deal...

where is the fs thread? I want to try and establish a link using the pictures
I know for a fact its him, lol but good catch on the car. amuebo10 imed me on aim last night and gave me all his info because amuebo10 sold him a l5 a little while back and still had the paypal addy. This kid is so done and he keeps looking at this thread and not post a dang thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Livin' Loud
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from