trading Agreement Between Livin' Loud & Blinkdogo2

Dude you have very sketchy refs and your name matches that of a known scammer why would be not be fishy of you. You made this thread then decided he needs to ship first. I saw this coming a mile away.
How am I supposed to have the same name as a "Well Known Scammer" when this is my first time using Car Audio Forums?

Ummm
He Agreed to it' date=' We could have done it either way.

It's not fishy.

You just like drama.[/quote']

Not at all.

just stating the truths and trying to help out a fellow member.

some of your references i have never seen on here since you have been a member like someone said.

Yeah i read that in somebody's post Just didnt know if it was true. But with that being said i wouldnt even talk to him because of the other threads he has against him

Not at all.
just stating the truths and trying to help out a fellow member.

some of your references i have never seen on here since you have been a member like someone said.
Go ahead & look each one of them up.

Wrong.
My name is Jack Stiles. got the first name right though.
amuebo10 is on my aim I talked to him lastnight because I sold him something before and we talk sometimes. He told me your name your address everything do not play games with me kid.

Go ahead & look each one of them up.
I can just look and tell. What was your old user name?

memphisflex has not bought or sold anything on here in a while (july at least)

EDIT: 2/4 user names on your list are no longer member here. anyone want to look up the rest

Sorry if we jumped on you but it is just a very fishy transaction and i would not go through with it for that, and the refs

I can just look and tell. What was your old user name?
memphisflex has not bought or sold anything on here in a while (july at least)
I posted this up earlier as well lol , I mean come on who would list a scammer as ref besides an idiot.

Ummm
He Agreed to it' date=' We could have done it either way.

It's not fishy.

You just like drama.[/quote']

nah dude your sketchy:(//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I posted this up earlier as well lol , I mean come on who would list a scammer as ref besides an idiot.
ls3poweredvette and someone else on his list is not even a member here anymore and he signed up in august. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

anybody killa does not have a sig and no refs in profile.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Livin' Loud
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from