trading Agreement Between Livin' Loud & Blinkdogo2

yeah he was supposed to buy my battery, im a well known member made lots of transactions and jus recently made a transaction for 900 dollars

he wanted to pay me with a M.O.

i was cool with it rather have paypal but mo is fine, well then he wanted me to ship first him recieve it then he make a MO

okay isnt stealing a MO a federal offense cause its mail fraud?? and the FBI doesnt take mail fraud to kindly either last checking so yeah kinda shaddy to me also agreeing with above statement of changing the deal AFTER the stuff was shipped to him

huh.. not very trusting huh livin loud?ive found out on this fourm you just trust people and you will get alot farther..

it is a 2 way street, what you are doing seems kind of selfish

you are newer, have less posts and maybe less refs, idk..

i wouldnt do this trade.. because the same thing could go for blinko, but i guess he is more trusting than you =/
No I trust him, Just not UPS.

yeah he was supposed to buy my battery, im a well known member made lots of transactions and jus recently made a transaction for 900 dollars
he wanted to pay me with a M.O.

i was cool with it rather have paypal but mo is fine, well then he wanted me to ship first him recieve it then he make a MO

okay isnt stealing a MO a federal offense cause its mail fraud?? and the FBI doesnt take mail fraud to kindly either last checking so yeah kinda shaddy to me also agreeing with above statement of changing the deal AFTER the stuff was shipped to him

I've sent you 4 PMs about buying it you never reply I even stated in a PM I was willing to go ahead & pay first, No Response from you.

new agreement,once livin loud receives my xbox and see's it is working

he will ship me 2 sx600.2 and a kinetic hc600

..i was very skeptical about this deal but he seems to be a very nice guy on the phone,

(for those reading this thread - - call me an idiot if yall want but we will c in the end how everything works out on this trade. hopefully i dont get robbed)
Everything is boxed. (You Saw Photos)

Ready To Ship.

& Yes the Agreement was changed.

tracking number sent from me to livin loud like planned except i had to use ups instead of usps
livin loud was unaible to ship today so he said he will ship monday
new agreement,once livin loud receives my xbox and see's it is working

he will ship me 2 sx600.2 and a kinetic hc600

..i was very skeptical about this deal but he seems to be a very nice guy on the phone,

(for those reading this thread - - call me an idiot if yall want but we will c in the end how everything works out on this trade. hopefully i dont get robbed)
Everything is boxed. (You Saw Photos)Ready To Ship.
It sounds to me that Blinkdogo2 has already shipped his items' date=' and Livin Loud is waiting to receive them until he ships his items, correct?

Then why did Livin' Loud PM me (10 minutes after his last post in this thread) and all of the other mods asking us to delete this thread because the transaction was [b']cancelled[/b] //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

No I trust him' date=' Just not UPS.[/quote']
thats what insurance is for **** face

if the shits broken and even if its working you can say its broken and keep yer ****

plus he has only been a member for a month

he can just dip out, no skin off his nose

IP check mods?

i sware, i just have a feeling about this guy

you dont make an agreement that was shady from the get go, then change it last minute to make it seem even more shady

fail x2

good luck john, i wish you the best of luck and hope this guy isnt getting away with anything. If thats the case, which i hope its not, ill ride with you to handle business personally. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IP check mods?
I've ran an IP check, it matches no other members.

you dont make an agreement that was shady from the get go, then change it last minute to make it seem even more shady
After Blink's items are in transit to him & 10 minutes after he posts in this thread saying the items are packaged & ready to ship, Livin' Loud PM's all of the mods asking the thread be deleted because the transaction was cancelled //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Doesn't sound cancelled to me.

I pmed John Blinkdogo yesterday and said cancel this transaction, this guy livn loud has people in his refs that have not even been online since he joined very ****ing fishy to me. John I would cancel the ups shipment asap.

**** doesnt look good,

i just went to court less then 2 weeks agof ro getting scammed and i sewed da ***** and got back my 590 dollars so i rather not go through legal matters again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Livin' Loud
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from