trading Agreement Between Livin' Loud & Blinkdogo2

Call UPS & see if you can have the package rerouted back to you, or atleast back to the location you used to ship the package (from there you should be able to use your receipt to get the item back).

Seriously, if I were you I would call UPS right now.

well it seems like the whole forum is on my side with the transaction and im pretty sure

im the more trustworthy person, ive never had any fishy transactions with people and this guy is the epitimy of fishy.

ive talked to him on the phone and he seems like a normal person,

but i did give ups my package on sat like the very original plan was , so i have kept my baragain since the very beginning,

i think its only fair that i cancel the shipment of the 360 and livin loud sends his 2 kicker amps first to redeem his horrible name on ca.com

once i receive the amps i wll post pics of them in my posession and then send my 360 to him

i believe that is 100% fair ,

-livin loud, - u can ship to me , u should have no worries and i will ship u my xbox360 fully working every accesory it come with we agreed to

i am friends wth the ups people and they put my items to the side , because i tell them i might need to cancel at any minute,,

the item does not leave until monday at 6 pm,

I had asked him if we could do one of 2 options.

Option A.

I ship one amp tomorrow receive the 360, Ship out the other Amp Same Day

Option B.

I wait until the 360 get's here make sure it work's. Then I ship.

He Agreed to option B he could choose between either one.

& I just got off of the phone with him. & He will agree to it.

I don't seem how it's fishy when I'm the one who asked him about the option & He chose the "Fishy" One.

It is fishy because you agreed to one thing and then changed to another. and a newer member. fishy references.

It is fishy because you agreed to one thing and then changed to another. and a newer member. fishy references.
Ummm

He Agreed to it, We could have done it either way.

It's not fishy.

You just like drama.

Your sketchy, sorry your on my do not buy from list.
That's fine. I don't care who's "Don't Buy From List" I'm on.

Anybody else. Please add me to "Your Don't Buy From List"

Since you people know me. Go ahead, Since you know everything about me.

Since you people know me. Go ahead' date=' Since you know everything about me.[/quote']

If you don't care about your online rep you have no business selling on this forum.

Since you people know me. Go ahead' date=' Since you know everything about me.[/quote']

We do you sound like Anybodykilla

Dude you have very sketchy refs and your name matches that of a known scammer why would be not be fishy of you. You made this thread then decided he needs to ship first. I saw this coming a mile away.

delete this thread because the transaction was cancelled //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Your right I did say that, Sent it to a few admins, I just thought because of some deals going bad [x2] He would back out. So I figured f*ck it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Livin' Loud
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from