Trade for 8's or anything that catches my eye. Lots inside

Interested in the Harman 6x9's (4 ohms?), and any tweeters that would play low enough to match with them as a comp setup.

They are dual 2 ohm and are actually a full range driver. After about 9k they fall off pretty bad. Harmon used these in one of the home space saving subwoofer. Might have been a computer set up. They were also used full range in mini/bmw in the hk systems. Also about a dozen other products over the years. But alpine tweets i have went well with them.

Sorry guys, I'm now into the busy season at work. If you have offers for specific items go ahead and make them. I don't have time to play the games at the moment. Don't mean to be harsh, i just don't have much time on my hands

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...