Trade for 8's or anything that catches my eye. Lots inside

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
I'll try and list it all, but as you can see I have a bit of stuff. I'll start with the subs. 2 OS cerwin vega 15's, one needs aligned after resurround, audiopipe 15, alpine type r 15, 2 sets (4) 10w3v1 d4, 2 jl 10w3v2 d2, 2 rockford power dvc's 12's d4, 2 custom built rockford t1's (white subs) 2 IDQ 12'sv2, almani s5, pioneer 12, 2 jl 8w0's, 2 10 rockford p3's, 1 p1 10, 2 p1 12's, head units are a couple of alpines and a power acoustik dvd single din, Kenwood digital eq full din. Rockford 800a2, bazooka el260 and el1500, p3001, ppi dcx 1000.1, orion cobalt 260, earthquake ph800, diamond 300.4, alpine m650, highs and mids, 4 6.5carbon's and matching tweets, 4 6.5 focals (home line 8 ohms from chorus series), t3 4's, 2 5inch sealed back (jm labs) 2 tang band 1 inch silk domes, 6 piezo horns, 6 1/2 mylar dispersion tweets, 4 1x6 transducers (full range), matching infinity dome mids and planar tweets, 2 harmon kardon 6x9 subs, 1 5 inch mid/sub woofer, Concert series audiocontrol linedriver, bunch of crossovers.

I also have 4 klipsch synergy 1 surround speakers, a pioneer 5.1 and an earthquake supernova home subwoofer

I'm really interested in some 8's, I guess i'm on the 8 bug. But if there's anything you like and have something to trade feel free to shout, or just trade me cash lol

astereostuff.jpg

I have a pair of idq8v2 d4 nib. Looking for a pair of 10's p3's or jl w3's. I like the t1's if they are tens maybe we can work something out.

I'll do a little research on the idq 8's. Definately interested in a deal though.

I really don't know too much about the subs. I had a receipt in the car I pulled them out of, one from psi and one from the speaker stereo store. I bought a wrecked t/a that was a show car for an engine swap into one of my rx-7's. They have been sitting a while and from what I remember they have stronger (?) voice coils and something with the spider. The reason they have the big white caps on them is they had to mangle the metal power cover to get those off and then rebuilt them. They had dedicated t1000bd's on them and took it very well in a pretty big ported box. For arguments sake I'll just say they are cool looking t1's. I don't know a whole lot about subwoofer building and the parts to make them better. I can recone a sub, but getting into the dynamics of what works well together is something I never put much time into. That type R was actually going to be my first shot at building a sub..... But I never get to them lol no atomic 8's sorry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...