Trade for 8's or anything that catches my eye. Lots inside

I'll try and list it all, but as you can see I have a bit of stuff. I'll start with the subs. 2 OS cerwin vega 15's, one needs aligned after resurround, audiopipe 15, alpine type r 15, 2 sets (4) 10w3v1 d4, 2 jl 10w3v2 d2, 2 rockford power dvc's 12's d4, 2 custom built rockford t1's (white subs) 2 IDQ 12'sv2, almani s5, pioneer 12, 2 jl 8w0's, 2 10 rockford p3's, 1 p1 10, 2 p1 12's, head units are a couple of alpines and a power acoustik dvd single din, Kenwood digital eq full din. Rockford 800a2, bazooka el260 and el1500, p3001, ppi dcx 1000.1, orion cobalt 260, earthquake ph800, diamond 300.4, alpine m650, highs and mids, 4 6.5carbon's and matching tweets, 4 6.5 focals (home line 8 ohms from chorus series), t3 4's, 2 5inch sealed back (jm labs) 2 tang band 1 inch silk domes, 6 piezo horns, 6 1/2 mylar dispersion tweets, 4 1x6 transducers (full range), matching infinity dome mids and planar tweets, 2 harmon kardon 6x9 subs, 1 5 inch mid/sub woofer, Concert series audiocontrol linedriver, bunch of crossovers.
I also have 4 klipsch synergy 1 surround speakers, a pioneer 5.1 and an earthquake supernova home subwoofer

I'm really interested in some 8's, I guess i'm on the 8 bug. But if there's anything you like and have something to trade feel free to shout, or just trade me cash lol

astereostuff.jpg
can i has pics of the focals, klipsh's, "5inch woofer", and "bunch of cross-overs"? what brand are the cross-overs? oh, and i'll take those spare o/s rockford end caps, depending on price. cas price on the infinities? 8ohm? price on earthquake?

oh, and those powerbass subs seem to be grossly underrated. i have one that i am going to try out in stock form, then break-in and abuse the living poop out of.

Ak heathen, i'll get you pics later when i get home. I'd like to get atleast 200 for the sub. The plate amplifier is worth that. Make an offer on the infinity dome mods and ribbon tweets, good eye

Power 12's, audiopipe 15, type r 15, almani s5, ppi dcx 1000.1, p1 12's are gone. 80 for the diamond and 50 for the 8w0's.

When my wife and I go see her family in STL in a month or 2 I'd love to stop by and see what you've got laying around. I've got a couple LNIB Focal 13" V1 Poly's and some other stuff for trade....

Sounds cool. Guys, my charter internet is down..... again. So if you want pics please pm me with what you need pics of and a number to text them to or an email address. Thanks

Sounds cool. Guys, my charter internet is down..... again. So if you want pics please pm me with what you need pics of and a number to text them to or an email address. Thanks
what amps do you have left?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...