trade between basswiigee and hispls...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Got the 360 packed and ready to ship. Most probably will ship tomorrow. Just powered up the 360 and it functions. Batteries in one of the controllers are dead for sure, other one was working. Unit has mostly been gathering dust so it's old, but you should get plenty of life out of it.

Got the 360 packed and ready to ship. Most probably will ship tomorrow. Just powered up the 360 and it functions. Batteries in one of the controllers are dead for sure, other one was working. Unit has mostly been gathering dust so it's old, but you should get plenty of life out of it.
thanks bro and will shoot you pm with tracking soon as i get it, dude hasn't been on, but said it went out he's a good dude over 4yrs on caco 10+ 100% fb, so should be good went out yesterday...

thanks bro and will shoot you pm with tracking soon as i get it, dude hasn't been on, but said it went out he's a good dude over 4yrs on caco 10+ 100% fb, so should be good went out yesterday...
I got the 360 out for you this morning.

Haha if your buying Xbox's, hit me up.. I have one with a year of gold membership 4 controllers, many games and the charge pack. xD

well, I got the xbox, but it kept freezing, you could tell it was a nice xbox, just had been stored... long story short @hispls; got me right.... found a cheap place got it repasted and cleaned...... I couldn't be happier...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views