Deal between bgordon and Raptor727 trades

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgordon

160db bound !!!
Made discussion on trading my hifonics maxximus amp for his 18 inch re mt, double layer baffle box, rockford fosgate t30001bd, and 30 ft red knu koncept cca 0gauge wire. We agreed on driving half way to meet in Alabama to make the trade on November 15. All used fully functional equipment.

Yessir @bgordon ; looking forward to trade man!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

[quote name='basswiigee']now thats a trade.... i've done trades with raptor727 good peoples there!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks man hope we can deal again

Deal has been put off for now he may sell his amp and I currently have mine for sale we have agreed if his doesnt sell nor mine we will arrange another day to meet for now trade is off due to financial situations @bgordon ;

Yea it's an unfortunate thing that we were unable to meet prior cause of our schedules and that **** ice storm but I guess it was a plus, cause I'm in need of cash. raptor has excellent equipment and if I don't sell my amp within a couple of weeks hopefully if he still has his equipment we can arrange another day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bgordon

160db bound !!!
bgordon
Central Kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views