Toyota Highlander Hybrid 4 12" Type R's Sundown SAZ3000d

Ya I would like to do aero ports but I was strickly told by David @ Alpine to make this box with the exact port. Plus it would be a little hard to redo the box after this all has been done.

Ya but this is what Alpine said to do. It is still LOUD as hell though.
How would I tap into the hybrid cells?
i know its a separate system and it uses a whole bunch of little cells. it hit 200 plus volts but I am sure if you tap from one point to another you could pick up 14-18 off it. I would just want to see if it could work if the cells are able to be used like that or if the way it is charged wont work with it. maybe we take a look at it.

Pics with the subs in the car. I have no idea how to post the pics bigger, I will try to do a search on how to do that, or can someone help me out... Sorry not that good with computers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/compcrash.gif.4ecfedd515e492755e2899769e83940b.gif
I use Imageshack, they resize your pictures on upload to 800x600.

Post some vids too, get a friend to help.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I wanna see this in action.

nice box. looks really good but that isnt much port area. I had four 4" aero's on my boxes and my friend told me I was still choking em. But i've been messing around with 4 12 inch type r's in my 2 door explorer with a kicker 2500 so I got a few boxes that i'd sell ya if you were interested in em.

6 cu ft. box with 4 4" aero port holes. did a 146.6 on the termlab and sounds louder on music than the 8 cubes box.

8 cu ft. box painted black with 4 4" aero port holes. did a 146.8 on the termlab and is just alittle bit quieter on music than the 6 cube box i just listed.

And lastly the one i would assume you'd like more than the previous 2. It's a 8 cube box painted black nicely with white headed screws all around and I planned on cutting out holes for 6 inch ports but never got around to it. the top is 1.5" thick MDF. and you can cut out holes for 6" ports if you want. Never metered it tho because i never finished it (cutting holes for ports) but I built this box with the knowledge I learned off the previous 8 cube box but it takes up to much room in my cargo area so i'll prolly never use it.

If your interested in any then let me know, just shoot me a pm and i'll get you pics and dimensions for all of them and you can have whichever one you want. I'm willing to sell for $75 or less depending on which one you want. Im not trying to make any money just trying to get rid of em cause they take up space in my room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.