Town Car Set Up

Why should I put speaker in the rear
if you mean shouldn't*, it's because rear fill is 99% of the time unnecessary. you should focus on your front stage, and if you want a little extra sound then just keep the stocks in the doors

Not to be a **** but why don't you put that money into a newer car.. Or atleast move up a year and get the newer body style. And as some have said you can get louder for half you're budget. . Get a good set up comps up front, Replace the oem 6x8's in the rear w/ a set of comps or a 2/3/4 way coaxil. Or as you stated above have 4 in the back deck..Iirc tc's dont have speakers in the rear doors. The sub stage is were you'll really need to over do it. They aren't easy to get loud. But you do have a nice big trunk to work with, though kind of a awkward design..But i'd get 2500-3000rms worth of power and the alt/batts to supply it. I'd suggest 2 nasty ported 15's or 4 12's...As for brand idk, i've been out of the loop for awhile..Theres been about 1000 forum boners in the last 7 years.

Not to be a **** but why don't you put that money into a newer car.. Or atleast move up a year and get the newer body style. And as some have said you can get louder for half you're budget. I had a panther so i'll tell you what i'd do. Get a good set up comps up front, Replace the oem 6x8's in the rear w/ a set of comps or a 2/3/4 way coaxil. Or as you stated above have 4 in the back deck..Iirc tc's dont have speakers in the rear doors. The sub stage is were you'll really need to over do it. They aren't easy to get loud. But you do have a nice big trunk to work with, though kind of a awkward design..But i'd get 2500-3000rms worth of power and the alt/batts to supply it. I'd suggest 2 nasty ported 15's or 4 12's.
Little late... be quite...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.