Town Car Set Up

if you mean shouldn't*, it's because rear fill is 99% of the time unnecessary. you should focus on your front stage, and if you want a little extra sound then just keep the stocks in the doors
Yea I meant shouldn't its a little late but I'm going with 4 DC Audio Level 4 12s on 2 amps that put out 2400rms at 1ohm but I usually have people in the rear so I want to give them some sound. But I'm going to make a port through the rear seat where the cup holder comes down. And I dont want the newer body one because I don't like the rounded look.

I want to run more than 1000 watts rms to each sub so I'm going with 2 amps. But should I put 4 6.5 3 ways in the rear to cover the rear with the speakers in their own box so they subs don't **** and blow on them

Glad to see this thread showing some potential.

The DC Level 4's can do the trick. Mine never gave me any problems and took power well.

1.5-1.8cubes each @ 30-34hz and let it ride. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Remember, there will always be many options to accomplish the same goal.

Yea $3000 to about $4000.
You could do a lot with 3-4k. My set up ended up costing around 3k and that's my sig with another BTL on the way, so look into used like I did and you can make some great grabs. I got my DD M3a which retails over 1k for 600 and my Pioneer U310BT retails for 800 and I got it on here for 280, both in mint condition.

and as for your rear stage, with four 12's in the back your passengers won't be able to hear it anyways. I have a friend with a Grand Marquis and an AQ HDC3 18 in the back and you can't hear a single vocal in the back seat when that thing is goin, and he has amped 6x9's back there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.