SOLD touch screens for sale or trade

MrSilent
10+ year member

home
I got my kenwood back DDX8017 asking $500 shipped and i got a Panisonic cq-vd7700u asking $800 shipped. both are brand new never used and not refurbished touch screens. if your interested hit me up and I'll send pics.

why did you get the kenwood back? and would you ship first to someone with a lotta refs? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you have pics in another thread... it was for sale on here before. this is the same one right? so why did you get it back? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

had this for sale before and was making a trade in the process it got lost so i had to file a clam and instead of paying for it, it was found and delivered back to me.

these are the pis from the first time selling it, I'm trying to get new ones of the Kenwood and Panisonic but my camera is broken.

23qyums.jpg

23qyutv.jpg

need new pics man.. i dont think you will get anywhere like that i dont mean to be rude.. i am interested but i saw those pics a while back and now you cant be TO careful.. seems more people get burned everyday.. ***** for it to come to things like this.. lmk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.