Touch screen problem

2023 LTZ

CarAudio.com Exclusive
USA
So I felt the screen on my jvc kwv 960bt was too bright. It’s predecessor had black and white adjustment which enabled one to dim the screen. I am one who appreciated this. The 960 after addressing reviewers complaints of too dim in direct sunlight this feature is no longer available. So I got some 35% reduction tint and put that on the screen. I did use windex as a lube before squeegeeing w my cc. Now the lower right hand corner is unresponsive. Hence my problem. I imagine some got in the body of the radio frame. It does work and sounds the same. Any idea’s other than investigating the possibility of ordering a new screen or sending the whole unit in to jvc?

Any idea’s other than investigating the possibility of ordering a new screen or sending the whole unit in to jvc?
Only viable option would be to open the screen and cleaning the contacts with alcohol. That could void any help the company is willing to offer so I would forgo the option. Plus there is no guarantee that it will work.

Yup good info, I only try my car at night so I don't have to deal with this. During the day I just hitch hike to where ever I need to go, I got fired for being late a few time though and they repoed my car and lost the head unit.. You got one for sale? I'm starting a new job Monday.

This is one of the most retarded and ignorant responses for a remedy that Ive ever heard. What a Jack Azz!!
who cares miley cyrus GIF

Yup good info, I only try my car at night so I don't have to deal with this. During the day I just hitch hike to where ever I need to go, I got fired for being late a few time though and they repoed my car and lost the head unit.. You got one for sale? I'm starting a new job Monday.
I pick up hitchhikers...if they know "the rules of the road" 🤣🤣🤣

dc24bb7487311ae811c2f30d4748a909.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...