Top HU's with USB

Looking for a SQ HU with a good USB interface, I'd like to use a flashdrive at times... Any recommendations?
I'm looking for a car with an engine...Any recommendations?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Be more specific:

Do you want a single din or a double din?

What features are you interested in? Active?

Navigation?

TV tuner, satellite radio?

Direct i-Pod connection?

I'm looking for a car with an engine...Any recommendations?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Be more specific:

Navigation?

Direct i-Pod connection?

No BS. I don't need bluetooth or nav or any crap like that, if it has these things that's fine, but I doubt I would use any of 'em.. Single din, I would like the ability to go active in the future, looking for something worthwhile that I can expand upon.

I have zero intention of buying an ipod. Having the ability to use a thumb/flash drive without fighting an interface would be a great feature at times. I am aware that USB will sacrifice SQ so no need to go down that road...

I'm looking for a car with an engine...Any recommendations?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Be more specific:

Navigation?

Direct i-Pod connection?
TV Tuner? Navigation? seriously?

You don't think he'd ask for that if he wanted it?

How much do you want to spend.

I was looking to spend $300 or less. I would be willing to spend a bit more if I find exactly what I'm looking for. Clean styling and an OEL display would be a plus too. I originally was interested in a 800PRS but adding the USB module pushes it upwards of $500. It seems the CD-UB100 usb interface is lacking also...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.