Tools Tools Tools

Participant count
  • Participant list
WoooHoooo! It finally came in the mail!

O-scopes are incredibly useful for a variety of things. It's way better to use those for example than "clean input/output" lights on amps, all you have to do is look for the peaks to flatten out. I've never thought to buy a handheld one, but I think for audio it should be just fine, it's not like you're going to be breaking into the MHz range like the bench oscilloscopes often do. I don't think there's anything related to a car where you'd need more than 50khz so it seems like a worthy purchase.

I ended up swinging by H.Freight on my way back from picking up several Auto parts for the vehicles to replace to find a deep 15mm Socket(Left my MM Socket set at the Land Garage). Looking around and wasting some time I ended up getting the 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" Click style torque Wrenches for $11.99 ea. Limit 4 total with a coupon code, and found a Low Profile 3 ton Pitt. Floor jack, for $99 with Coupon code limit 1,that jacks up from 3-1/8" to 19-7/8".Bought a Pitt.Deep MM Socket set for $11.99. and a pair of 10" Pitt. Sharp nosed Vise Gripps for like $6 bucks.Dropped $167 bucks on all,See how they last.I prefer Craftsman, Husky, Snapp,and Matco. But Hell,splurge buy.Tools are another Addiction I have always had

I ended up swinging by H.Freight on my way back from picking up several Auto parts for the vehicles to replace to find a deep 15mm Socket(Left my MM Socket set at the Land Garage). Looking around and wasting some time I ended up getting the 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" Click style torque Wrenches for $11.99 ea. Limit 4 total with a coupon code, and found a Low Profile 3 ton Pitt. Floor jack, for $99 with Coupon code limit 1,that jacks up from 3-1/8" to 19-7/8".Bought a Pitt.Deep MM Socket set for $11.99. and a pair of 10" Pitt. Sharp nosed Vise Gripps for like $6 bucks.Dropped $167 bucks on all,See how they last.I prefer Craftsman, Husky, Snapp,and Matco. But Hell,splurge buy.Tools are another Addiction I have always had
When I lived in Hilliard, Oh I would venture over to Harbor Freight quite often. I also picked up the low pro 3 ton floor jack but was able to get it for $79 with coupon. I still have the jack and after 4 years it still works flawlessly.

Just got my new tool in the mail today. My Benchmade 940!!! She's on the bottom with my other ladies. The Caligo is my most used tool, the 940 will go in the pocket today. I don't use the Nirk for anything, that is just for collecting. The fossil is just for opening mail.

20200504-150510-HDR1.jpg

Just got my new tool in the mail today. My Benchmade 940!!! She's on the bottom with my other ladies. The Caligo is my most used tool, the 940 will go in the pocket today. I don't use the Nirk for anything, that is just for collecting. The fossil is just for opening mail.

20200504-150510-HDR1.jpg
S30V Steel, noice. Congrats, that'll be one to pass down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ThxOne

Premium Member
The Boss
ThxOne
The United States of America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date