Tools Tools Tools

Participant count
  • Participants list

ThxOne
Premium Member

The Boss
Nothing like being gifted tools. This was one I couldn't say no too. I will be able to use it on my Jeep when I get it home, not sure how I can use it for car audio... but I will find a way. It came with 50ft of hose and a brad nailer gun.

20200408-150622-HDR1.jpg

Hell yeah. 👍

I inherited my grandfathers toolbox about a year ago. Had a lot of USA Craftsman tools in it as well. He died about 7 years ago and my Grandmother was going to give it to some random church stranger(what she does with everything sadly family doesn’t come first) but luckily her friend that knew I was into cars said to give it to me. I’m so happy he told her that cause I would have had nothing of my Grandfathers.
toolbox.jpg

Hell yeah. 👍

I inherited my grandfathers toolbox about a year ago. Had a lot of USA Craftsman tools in it as well. He died about 7 years ago and my Grandmother was going to give it to some random church stranger(what she does with everything sadly family doesn’t come first) but luckily her friend that knew I was into cars said to give it to me. I’m so happy he told her that cause I would have had nothing of my Grandfathers.View attachment 21183
Nice... Sorry about your granpops though

Hell yeah. 👍

I inherited my grandfathers toolbox about a year ago. Had a lot of USA Craftsman tools in it as well. He died about 7 years ago and my Grandmother was going to give it to some random church stranger(what she does with everything sadly family doesn’t come first) but luckily her friend that knew I was into cars said to give it to me. I’m so happy he told her that cause I would have had nothing of my Grandfathers.View attachment 21183
I see a Milwaukee charger in there .. I love my m12 tools .. it's like they were made for car audio... they are just so handy .. I've sold most of my Craftsman 19.2 on ebay and have been switching over to the m12s ...I haven't tried the m18s yet but I'm sure they are very nice as well .

Nothing like being gifted tools. This was one I couldn't say no too. I will be able to use it on my Jeep when I get it home, not sure how I can use it for car audio... but I will find a way. It came with 50ft of hose and a brad nailer gun.

20200408-150622-HDR1.jpg
I'm in the process of reworking my big air compressor ... it looks similar to that one. Some was using it and burned up the switch... probably 30mins to swap over .. i moved it and had to run a new breaker box .. I changed the oil and belt ..and all that's left is replacing the switch . And hopefully it will be all working again . Once you get playing with it you'll enjoy it.

I see a Milwaukee charger in there .. I love my m12 tools .. it's like they were made for car audio... they are just so handy .. I've sold most of my Craftsman 19.2 on ebay and have been switching over to the m12s ...I haven't tried the m18s yet but I'm sure they are very nice as well .

I used to use nothing but Craftsman electric tools but have been getting more and more Milwaukee M12 and M18 tools. Love them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ThxOne

Premium Member
The Boss
ThxOne
The United States of America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date